Friday, November 22, 2013

A day at the MOMA

Recently my parents came to town for a quick visit. It is always nice when family makes the journey to see me and so I always try to do something fun and a little bit different. As New York has such great museums, what better way to spend some time together than to take in the sites at the MOMA.



Honestly, I have to admit for how many museums I have been to in my lifetime and for how close the MOMA is to me, I have never been to the NY location. Finally, upon arriving with my parent's, I realized how much I really was missing. I can't believe it took me so long to get there and I honestly can't wait to go back. Just a few of my favorites...






After a long day of checking out the amazing and eclectic collection, we did what any hungry family in NY would do and headed over to the Shake Shack... sadly no pictures as I was far to hungry to stop and snap one. Maybe next time. 

2 comments: